YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITY
Location Manager at Bern Murifeld (f/m/d) 100%
You want to be a part of the exciting FlexOffice universe? We are looking for a hardworking and outgoing individual to oversee and manage the daily operations and sales at our Bern Murifeld location. For this role, experience is relevant, but ambition and excellence are more important.
“Our spaces enable, our community inspires, our staff listens and supports.”
If you are passionate and action-oriented, have great energy and an entrepreneurial mindset, you could be the right fit for our growing team.
As Location Manager you are the driving force behind the daily operations of the Bern Murifeld location. You ensure a functional location of detail-oriented customer service to our tenants and guests, maintain the space and equipment, provide an atmosphere of top-notch hospitality as well as sales related activities.
It’s all about people! Working as a Location Manager means being attuned to our tenant’s needs and maintaining a customer-centric mindset at all times.
- Oversee all daily operations at the location.
- Acquire new customers in collaboration with the Sales Team and maintain a high occupancy at the location.
- Lead the sales process with potential customers: from first contact, to site visits, to issuance of contract.
- Manage finance related tasks in collaboration with the Finance Team, such as invoices, purchases, etc.
- Compile monthly reports on location specific numbers, such as number of tenants, revenue, etc.
- Run a successful location by providing high quality services and support to our tenants and guests.
- Build a happy and supportive community through events, engagement activities, and personal interactions.
- Design and implement guidelines and best practices to improve member experience at the location.
- Support members and guests in organizing events, including room set up, catering, troubleshooting, etc.
- Serve as contact person for various suppliers for cleaning, printing, food and beverage, etc.
- Identify, follow up and resolve any issues or problems arising in the space related to cleaning, IT, electronic equipment, etc.
- Manage a small team of Community Managers.
- Train, guide, inspire and support new team members.
- Hold weekly team meetings to delegate tasks, recognize achievements, encourage, and keep the team up to date with any process changes.
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Fluent in German and English mandatory, French is a plus
YEAR OF FOUNDING: 2018
95% customer satisfaction
WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Do you feel like