FlexOffice safety plan
Current state: 17 September 2021
New safety measures
We adapt our in-house safety standards in regard of the latest recommendations by the Federal Office of Public Health, as well as recent public and technological health care developments – i.e., the Covid-Certificate.
The “Covid-certificate” (also known as 3G-certificate) indicates whether you have been vaccinated, or recovered from the virus, or if you have a current negative test result. For further comprehensive information regarding the Covid-certificate, please visit the FOPH official website.
NEW: From Monday on, we will drop our mask rules in combination with the introduction of the official “Covid-Certificate”.
– Shared Zones like kitchen, club zones, restrooms and reception are so-called “3G” zones, therefore no masks are mandatory for you if you have a valid certificate.
– If you don’t have a valid certificate, you are required to consequently wear a face mask in the Shared Zones. In case you don’t have a valid certificate and you are not willing to wear a protective mask in the Shared Zones; we will ask you to stay in your office and not utilize the Shared Spaces.
The new safety measures are based on everyone’s personal self-reliance regarding the 3G-certificate and status. We will not install a systematic control of your 3G-status upon entrance. However, you and your guests should be ready to present a valid certificate upon personal request by our Location Managers.
We continue to monitor future developments and will take further action as required, to ensure that all tenants and guests can work effectively, interact personally and simultanously feel safe at Flexoffice.
We appreciate you for
respecting the new rules, and we thank you for going through all those changes
staying safe together.
STAY SAFE TOGETHER
Measures at FlexOffice
Expanded hygiene and safety measures
Provision of hand disinfection facilities in all shared spaces. Additional disinfection of frequent touch points and regular airing by our on-site staff and cleaning staff.
Appropriate dimensioning of meeting rooms and offices
By using functional furniture, groups of desks can be divided and thus flexibly adapted to the room’s new dimensions with due regard for spacing rules and maximum room capacity. Our workspace experts are happy to advise our tenants on office conversions.
Guest registration & face mask in shared zones
The digital access system used by tenants and a electronic registration system for guests, ensures the contact tracing. F
More free space in the common areas
Seating in open-plan areas has been adapted to current specifications and the areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected. Our tenants thus have more options for social distancing, even outside their offices.
STAY SAFE TOGETHER
Health is our top priority
People’s lives and needs have changed – health and safety are now our top priorities. At FlexOffice, we know that we have to provide the best possible, comprehensive response to the new needs of our tenants and guests. For this purpose, we have developed a safety plan in line with our quality standards. The safety plan contains the following points:
- Clear rules on behavior and hygiene applicable in all shared spaces
- Disinfectant, hand sanitizer and protection material available in shared spaces
- Free workplace consultations with a view to improving implementation of rules on behavior and hygiene in private offices
- Masks, single-use gloves and hand sanitizer available for visitors
- Free PCR Pool-Testing service for all XO tenants
We look forward to your visit. And most importantly: Stay healthy everyone!