Geneva 50% (FR,EN), m,f
At FlexOffice we create inspiring work environments for companies and individuals that celebrate new ways of working. Well-designed spaces lay the base for a unique community of diverse people with various backgrounds. We at FlexOffice are convinced that the workspace of the future will bring people closer together.
You want to be a part of the exciting XO world? We are looking for a motivated personality as:
Junior Community Manager (f/m) 50%
As a ﬂexofﬁce location host you’re responsible for the support of our members at our Geneva ﬂexofﬁce locations. You not only taking care that everything works, you also give the space a face and a personality our members can rely to. Your outgoing nature sets you apart from a regular concierge. And of course, you have the X and the O in your DNA.
- Providing help and information for our members regarding all ﬂexofﬁce services like postal service, printing, meeting room booking and event planning.
- Organize external booking request for meeting rooms and events.
- Onboarding of new members.
- Administration of online tools for invoicing and keyless access systems.
- Ensuring the quality of our premises
- Provide administrative support to our sales team
- Coordinating events.
- Happy and outgoing personality and showing professionalism.
- First experiences in a hospitality environment and ﬂexible regarding working hours.
- Fluent in French and English mandatory, German a real plus;
- Living in Geneva. Start date negotiable